Thursday, September 1, 2011

First Post of the New Adventure.


Welcome!  As many of you probably know, I have signed up for another contract with Celebrity Cruise Lines to blow glass on one of their cruise ships.  The last time it was the Celebrity Eclipse.  This time it will be the Equinox.  The names are different, but the ships are almost exactly the same in layout and appearance.  Those of you that followed my last blog will recognize places from the other ship, on this ship.

I believe I will be flying to Rome next Thursday to board the ship on Friday.  There are many things to do before then, but getting this blog started is one of them, so I can check that off the list.  Another benefit this time around is that I found a nice offline editor, so I should be able to compose less rushed entries and upload them more frequently without  spending a ton of money on the ship's expensive wifi.

So I'll leave it at that for now.  Next time I'll try out the offline editor.  Wish me luck in travel and logistics.

No comments:

Post a Comment